From Shane Parrish at Farnam Street Blog:
1) What did you do a lot of this year that you want to do less of next year?
(2) Did you spend your time in a way that was meaningful and conscious or were you ruled by habits and defaults?
(3) Did you invest in the right relationships? https://getpocket.com/explore/item/want-a-happier-more-fulfilling-life-75-year-harvard-study-says-focus-on-this-1-thing
(4) Are you living deliberately and consciously?
(5) Did you go after what you want or did you hope it would come to you?
Ask “What could I do?” not “What should I do?” https://hbr.org/2018/04/when-solving-problems-think-about-what-you-could-do-not-what-you-should-do